WHAT TO EXPECT ON SUNDAYS
Family Life's endeavor is to create a culture of family on Sunday mornings that draws people together towards Christ. Our hope is that your visit is an encouraging experience. As you enter the front doors you'll sense a casual atmosphere with people of all ages, kids to grandparents.
Where do my kids go?
- A host will be available to help you drop kids off in their desired locations
- Nursery (0-3 years) just pass the bathrooms
- Preschool program (3-5 years) located downstairs.
- Children's church (K-6) in fellowship wing.
- Room for mother's with babies next to nursery.
- (Note: the first Sunday of the month children join their parents in the auditorium for worship and then are dismissed to their programs)
How long is service?
- Church begins at 10:30 and ends at noon.
- Following service there is coffee and cookies in the foyer.